Friday Activity Idea

This was shared by my sweet friend Lauren, Mom to an adorable daughter and son both under 2!

My Mom is a montessori teacher and is the most creative person on the planet. Her number one tip lately has been go outside and play in water, weather permitting, of course. She is all about the calming effects and it truly tuckers them out before nap time. They love to play with the hose and we take a few buckets of all shapes and sizes and cups and bowls and squirt bottles and turn on the hose.  I remember playing outside with cups and paintbrushes and water for hours when I was little. My mom said when the weather is bad to take the water party inside to the tub. So I guess, weather doesn't matter. : ) 

*One of Abby Kate's favorite activities it taking a paintbrush and huge bowl of water and painting the sidewalks!

0 Responses